Heat presses are now called heat presses or pulse heat presses and have a common primary use. It is mainly used in the manufacture and application of electronic equipment such as mobile phones and resistive capacitive touch screens. For example, FFC (hard cable)/FPC (flexible cable) is hot-pressed and welded to the entire process of electric welding of PCB (circuit board); or sleeved to the ACF processing process of laminated glass.
When selecting and using a pulse heat press , be sure to select the appropriate main parameters to ensure that it can work normally, such as the welding of USB cables and the welding between flexible circuit boards and circuit boards. What should I pay attention to when choosing a pulse heat press in electric welding work ?
1. When choosing a pulse heat press , please try to find a reliable shopping mall and dealership for purchase to ensure the quality.
2. When choosing a pulse heat press , pay attention to the well-known brands of its products, and choose a well-known brand with good reputation and good reputation for purchase. This selection will also be of great help in future maintenance.
3. Select the type of pulse heat press , pay attention to its temperature adjustment range, and it can also be very suitable for the temperature of welding products. The best choice is the temperature of the CNC machine tool with high precision.
4. Generally, when selecting a pulse heat press , a vacuum pump should be selected, so that the welding point of the electric welding can be adjusted very well, and the actual operation is getting easier and easier.
5. When selecting a pulse heat press , a large digital press is also required, so that the working pressure range can be clearly defined when electric welding is performed.
1. Most of the commodities that display information in electronic devices can be widely used;
2. Touch screen (resistor touch screen and capacitive touch screen are widely used in the whole process of FOG bonding during processing);
3. LCD, PDP and other electronic equipment, such as hot pressing welding of flexible circuit boards, soldering;
4. Welding of wire-wrapped wires for magnetic coils of disk drives, power capacitors, controllers, etc.;
5. Communication equipment cable, parallel port welding;
6. Epoxy socket for small and medium cameras, etc.;
7. The gold wires inside the microwave heating components are pressed together;
8. Electric welding of CMOS, CCD and FPC boards on digital cameras and mobile phones;
9.ACF pressure bonding.