After everyone purchased a four-axis/five-axis machining center , how to make this "little giant", which has spent a lot of money for everyone, generate a lot of wealth for everyone and serve everyone for a longer time? That's a fair use of course. But how to use the four-axis/five-axis machining center reasonably ?
1. The four-axis/five-axis machining center closes the protective door when producing and processing parts. Do not stretch your head and hands into the safety protection side door, and do not open the protective door during the production process;
2. During the production process of the four-axis/five-axis machining center , the operator cannot leave the CNC lathe without permission, and should observe the working attitude of the CNC lathe anytime and anywhere. If there is an unsatisfactory safety accident, it is necessary to immediately stop the operation of the program process, turn off the switching power supply and report to the maintenance personnel immediately;
3. It is forbidden to knock on the operation panel and touch display of the four-axis/five-axis machining center ; also, it is not allowed to knock on the indexing table, operation table, fixture and slide rail;
4. It is forbidden to disassemble the CNC machine control box of the four-axis/five-axis machining center to do irregular postures;
5. On the CNC lathe operating the microcomputer, only the copying of the program flow and the actual operation and transmission of the program flow are carried out;
6. Do not touch the sharp knives and iron pins of the four-axis/five-axis machining center with force, and iron hooks or brushes must be used to remove iron pins;
7. Except for work clothes and product workpieces placed on the table during work, any CNC blades, measuring instruments, product workpieces and other dirt shall not be accumulated on the four-axis/five-axis machining center ;
8. The operator cannot change the main parameters of the CNC lathe system software at will. It is strictly forbidden for apprentices to activate or change other procedures not compiled by them;
9. Do not touch the rotating spindle bearings, product workpieces and other fitness positions with force or anything else;
10. It is not allowed to scrub the product workpiece with cotton fiber, nor to clean the CNC lathe, nor to inspect the product workpiece during the production process of the four-axis/five-axis machining center ;
11. When moving each axis of the four-axis/five-axis machining center , you must first recognize the ", -" signs of the CNC lathe. When moving, first make sure that the moving direction is accurate before you can speed up the move;
12. If the product workpiece needs to be checked during the execution of the program, the actual operation can only be carried out after the spindle of the lathe is completely terminated;
13. If the four-axis/five-axis machining center is not used for several days, part of the NC and CRT should be powered on for 2-3 hours every day;
14. Shut down the machine after the spindle bearing of the four-axis/five-axis machining center stops for 3 minutes.