During the normal use of the precision CNC wooden door four-sided saw, smoke and dust will appear. This is a normal phenomenon and inevitable in modern industrial production. Although the smoke and dust generated during the cutting process cannot be avoided, in order to comply with the environmental standards formulated by relevant policies, the smoke and dust generated during the cutting process of the precision CNC wooden door quadrilateral saw can be collected and processed to reduce the impact of the smoke and dust generated during the cutting process on the external environment.
Fume and dust collection equipment can be added, or air extraction holes can be installed on existing precision CNC wooden door four-sided saw tables. During the cutting production process, the capture and suction equipment is turned on to collect and capture the fumes from cutting, and to purify the collected fumes. The following is a brief introduction to the structure of the precision CNC wooden door four-side saw, I hope it can be helpful to everyone.
The structure of precision CNC wooden door four-side saw:
1. The cutting saw blade rotates quickly, and the high-power cutting saw blade can cut thick plates at one time (special size can be customized).
2. Start the pressure roller to solve the problem of air leakage caused by the deformation of the printing plate, reduce the scrap rate and save electricity.
3. The precision CNC wooden door four-side saw has an independent adsorption switch, the worktable is divided into independent partitions, the entire processing board is fully opened, and the processing small board is opened as much as possible, with strong adsorption force and no leakage.
4. The drive motor and reducer of the precision CNC wooden door four-side saw are installed outdoors to facilitate future maintenance. The origin soft limit/overtravel limit switch/metal limit pile is a three-in-one to ensure the safety of the machine.
5. Gear tightening block and adjusting screw can adjust the gap between gear and rack.
6. The lubricating device can be controlled independently to facilitate the opening, setting and maintenance of the screw/rail.
7. The tool magazine of the precision CNC wooden door four-side saw moves with the door frame, which is more convenient to change the tool, firm and stable, and has strong fault tolerance.
8. The dust collector can be installed on the left or right side of the gantry. The paper feeding mechanism has a dust removal function to clean the table surface when feeding paper.
9. The gantry of the precision CNC wooden door four-side saw is welded by thick square tubes. After stress relief treatment, it is durable and will not deform. The rail unit is thickened with steel strips and then finely ground with five fine grinders.
The above is the structure of the precision CNC wooden door four-side saw, the user can choose the equipment suitable for the actual application according to the needs.